Output of prints does not necessary look the same as it is shown in the browser and it is required to print test prints. Create the test prints before the show week to have the needed time for fixing the errors.
If the error in the prints is noticed on the Friday before the show weekend, main user will have very limited time to fix the issues.
Make sure that you have enough of diplomas. Remember to order those from Kissaliitto’s office.
Find out how the judge’s reports are printed and provide the information for main user. (Definition is held from show to show unless it is manually changed).
- Test the printing by giving a result for the cat and print the judge’s report. Adjust the printing settings. Remove the cats result.
- Judge’s report can be printed to old template, in this case printing settings do not require changes in browser (usually).
- Make sure that you have enough of templates and order more if needed
- Laser-printer and/or browser settings might need to be changed when printing judge’s report to template.
- Judge’s report in HTML-form prints out all information with subjects. Judge’s report is printed in to a logo paper, which gives the opportunity for more freely modified outfit
- In browser’s printing settings you can modify the text location with header and footer settings
- Main user will change the judge’s reports printing style