Breeder can join new member to a club in MyCats -service. The payer for the first year’s membership fee will be the breeder. Availability of this function varies between clubs, and breeder name is required for using this function.
- Log in with your credentials and go to Cattery name -tab.
- Press the Create a breeder paid membership –button.
- Fill in the following information:
- Club, where the new member is joined (Clubs where the breeder is a member, are listed here)
- Search for the gift memberships receiver with name or email address
- Search result will appear on the drop down menu. System will show limited information of the person, but enough information to identify the correct person.
- Choose the correct person and save the data, other details will not be filled.
- If you cannot find the person, provide the person’s contact information: Email Address, First- and Last name.
- Save data.
After that the breeder will receive a notification email about the joined member and an invoice. Invoice can also be found from MyCats Invoices-tab.
Membership will be valid after the club’s membership register has validated the membership.