Numbering can be done in Numbering-tab.
To avoid accidental numbering, the numbering action needs to be opened and locked separately:
- Press Lock / Open numbering – button.
- After opening the numbering, press the Set show numbers – button, system will generate the numbering for cats.
- Lock the function again with Lock / open numbering – button.
If after numbering there is a need to give numbers to certain cats, those cats will be added in the top of the list (after entry has been Approved) and Set number – button is available next to cat’s name.
- Open the numbering and press Set show numbers –link
- If the cat is not already listed in the numbering, it will get the first available number
- If the cat is already listed and has a number, it will get the same number. E.g. veteran class cat that is participating to normal class will get the normal class show number.
- When ready, lock the numbering.