- From the left panel, click the ”New email” link
- Choose the file type for your message (text, Free HTML or Model HTML) NOTE! In Model-HTML you can find email templates, in text you can only write text and in free HTML you can e.g. add pictures. In this example we have used Free HTML
- Type the message you want to send
- If you want to add picture the message, the picture needs to be preloaded to clip art library. You can find the clip art library from the bottom of the page.
Uploading a picture:
- Go to clip art library and click ”Choose file”. Browse the picture from the location you have saved it. When you can see the name of the picture in clip art library’s adding section, click ”Add picture”.
- Adding picture to email: click on the Free HTML view the ”picture” icon, choose the picture you want to use and click OK.
- When the message is ready, go to bottom of the page to section ”Emails to be edited” and save the message. If you want to modify the message later or some other messages, you can find them from section “Emails to be edited”. You can edit them by clicking the ”Continue editing”. You can also remove the messages here.
Sending an email:
- Go to section ”Creation of email”. You can save the email by adding a name for it and saving it to system. After saving you cannot modify the email anymore. Save email will appear to be sent list.
- Send the email by clicking the ”Save and send the email”. You can also preview the message in this section if you want.
- Next view will show the message you are sending and the sender information. You add more information or edit it, fields marked with star (*) are required.
- When you filled are the details, click ”Send email”
- Emails will be moved to queue to be send for recipients.